cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing account

CatM1288
Fledgling

I log in to my account and keep getting the same error message. I’m new to the network and I just can’t log in- very frustrating- poor service 

9 REPLIES 9
DCCop
Regular

I am also having the same problem and have been for a week. Really poor service as you say. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CatM1288@DCCop,

This does sounds really frustrating, I'll do my best to help. What's the error message you're seeing? Are you running into the same issues logging into My3 on the App, and on the Three website from a browser?

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

CatM1288
Fledgling

Hi

Its the same error message on the app and online. I’ve screenshotted it- see pic below 

IMG_0091.png

Bobcat
Fledgling

Hi, new to this group.  I'm getting the same message as you.  Have you got this resolved yet?  Getting very frustrated.  

kevntash
Fledgling

I hate three with a passion, they have done this upgrade and not thought it through, i have 4 accounts with them they are now telling me i can only register one account which i have and the other three accounts i cant register due to a conflict with the email address.
Nightmare

DCCop
Regular

Thanks, Jonathan. Since i sent this message I managed to get through to the call centre. There advice was simply that this was  system wide problem and that i should not try and login again until Tuesday. I also requested a port of my old number to the new number which should happen tomorrow too. I am waiting for that to go through before trying again. Any other thoughts on what might be wrong welcome. Thanks

roofoz
Fledgling

It's no comfort I know but I'm having the same problem too. Very frustrating and doesn't bode well having just signed up for a two year contract. Starting to worry that I've made a very poor decision. 

DCCop
Regular

As requested, i tried again today and still not working! Error message now saying "Something went wrongWe can’t load part or all of the information right now, please try again or contact helpdesk". Not great. 

DCCop
Regular

That was the message i was getting on the web. On the mythree app on the phone i ma now getting: error code:-1

After going through the email verification and text code process AGAIN it has now gone back to the original error message above.