cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant view all accounts in one place

Tony_R
Regular

Hi All, Tried logging into my account to view my mobile plan and my broadband plan in one location. been told my the chat bot that three have completed a system upgrade so your only allowed to use 1 email per one account. Surly they cannot force people to change their (already registered) contact details, to suit the system upgrades? Is there a way i can view all my accounts in one place? i'm sure i used to be able to do this 

4 REPLIES 4
RCAM24
Fledgling

Just had the same problem - utter lunacy. I've been told its due to a system upgrade . What kind of system ignores what customers need?

RCAM24
Fledgling

Yup - three help desk/complaints both come back with "Individual email address would have to be created for now so that you are able to login to the MY 3 ".

Moronic. 

If I run more than one phone account, why should I need a unique email address for each of those to access my bills? 

As I refuse to acquire  new email addresses per account, I am now getting my bills physically posted....!!!

ngarrad
Fledgling

I have had exactly the same problems highlighted here and spent 5 hours on Chat trying to sort this out and still not properly fixed. Absolute shambles and customer services shocking they clearly don't know what they're doing 

mariutto
Regular

I just got told that (by chat support) that Three has done this to improve security and that Twitter and Facebook have copied them because its better security... LMAO
total lies to my face (well kinda face.. )