cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

Sarg
Fledgling

Why I’m I having problems with my add on , put a voucher on today and bought the add on but the add on hasn’t been add on , but when I call 444 it’s saying you can’t have a add on when there’s already one on , but when I check my balance it’s zero . So confused 

37 REPLIES 37
Hannah
Active

Three good points, shame they dont actually take into account the things being said in this community, considering it was made so our issues could be listened too

Stress3
Regular

Bet you get no hassle when initially buying there products, and plus what communication company gives you a help /issues number But you can't ring it off your 3 network you have to use another network or land-line... Now that is mind boggling, and which ever High paid boffin /think tank, came up with that  idea should be sacked on the spot I say totally defies communication logic in my eyes 

Hogga99
Active

Totally agree 

Hannah
Active

100%. No calls, texts or internet but I have been bombarded with advertisements for their new phones and monthly plans and sims no problems whatsoever. Plus the level of technical gymnastics I had to do just to speak to a person this morning was olympic level, only to be told "nothing they can do. Have to just wait."

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing these issues. Our support teams are advising that they've identified and resolved an issue which sounds similar to this. Have you now received your data packs, or been able to go ahead and reorder these?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Hannah
Active

Was unable to access my account on the My3 app for almost 3 weeks now. My data pack ran out this morning and I tried to put a new one on and 333 informed me that there were difficulties and to try again later. I tried using the internet but was met with error message after error message. Spoke to the call center and was informed even they couldnt access the account to put my voucher on and buy the data pack. I was told I'd receive a phone call when the systems were fixed and currently 8 hours later I still have not had a phone call. I still have no internet. I managed to sign into my account on the internet and the app, but recieved another error message when I tried to check out with the £35 data pack online, and I am unable to even find the data pack I want on the app. I phoned 333 in hopes of using my credit to buy the data pack there and was informed the call center closed but can still use it to self-service, where I was then told I still have a data pack running and cant buy another, yet I still have no phone internet because my pack ran out yesterday and I can now no longer contact help at 3 network.

ZubiDubi
Fledgling

Guys, I cannot login to my account, it says "Something Went Wrong", Try again. I tried to call helpline but it says we are having technical issues and trying to resolve it. My autorenewal data package did not go through as it was due to tonight. Now I cannot have data and cannot login or talk to anyone.. I need data for work as a delivery driver. Any Ideas? digital assistant bot is of no use, takes me to automated web pages..! 

MarkClayton
Regular

It’s the same with all PAYG Data Pack users, like me. I got a text that says:

Hi there,

There's been a problem, and the payment for your 10GB Data Pack Auto-renew with 5GB Free Data Auto-renewal hasn't gone through.

We'll try again tomorrow. But until then, if you continue to use data, you may be charged at out-of-allowance rates.”

When I check my banking app, I can actually see the pending Data Pack charge from Three, so who knows what planet they are on.

MarkClayton
Regular

Two hours after their first attempt at the auto-renew, Three charged my debit card for another £10, and sent me the same text again as above about the payment not going through. So now they have taken £20 from my bank account and still no service.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ZubiDubi@MarkClayton,

I'm sorry to hear about these issues with your autorenewal. Our support teams are advising that they've identified and resolved an issue which sounds similar to this. Have you now received your data packs?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.