cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowance resetting

dstothard69
Regular

Hi All

I am not sure if others are having the same issue, but I have 3 x SIM only pay monthly contracts with Three and for some reason all 3 accounts allowances (data, minutes, SMS) didn't refresh/reset this weekend as per usual (they normally reset around 5-6th of month).

I have spoken to support and they told me its because the system didn't, for some unknown reason, generate the normal monthly bills/invoices for these accounts (as it should do automatically) which in turn would tell the system to reset all the allowance totals to 100% (zero usage) again for the next month!

One of my accounts actually ran out of data this weekend, so currently because the allowances haven't reset has no data availability and I am reluctant to pay for additional data add-ons when its not my fault they haven't reset automatically as per usual.

Another example of Three being useless

D

Best solution
Best solution
sc1999
Local celebrity

I received  this text last week:

Hello. We’ll be doing an essential system update between Thursday 3 and Sunday 6 August.​ ​

Your phone won’t be affected over this weekend, and you’ll still be able to call, text and use data as usual. ​​

However, during this update, you’ll have limited access to Three app and My3.  ​

For more info, including how to request a PAC/STAC before and during the system update, see our FAQs at 3.uk/g6320

View solution in conversation

7 REPLIES 7
sc1999
Local celebrity

I expect it was caused by their big system update. Unfortunately not the mobile system but their software system so, hopefully, your problems will get sorted very soon.

dstothard69
Regular

Where did you hear about the 'big system update' you mentioned?  Do you have a link to information on this please? I know they updated their My3 solutions a while back, which meant I had to reregister my online accounts but is this something different?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dstothard69,

That'll be the same update @sc1999 is referring to, we're moving customers in waves as there's a lot of accounts to update so your update may have taken place some point in the last few months.

Has this been fixed for you yet, or are you still unable to use your data?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Best solution
sc1999
Local celebrity

I received  this text last week:

Hello. We’ll be doing an essential system update between Thursday 3 and Sunday 6 August.​ ​

Your phone won’t be affected over this weekend, and you’ll still be able to call, text and use data as usual. ​​

However, during this update, you’ll have limited access to Three app and My3.  ​

For more info, including how to request a PAC/STAC before and during the system update, see our FAQs at 3.uk/g6320

dstothard69
Regular

Thank you, this makes sense now!  Because maybe Bills were not being generated over the weekend hence the situation I am in with these 3 x Sim only accounts.

Thank you again

MagdalenaKrolik
Fledgling

Hello, did they refresh your data back? I'm waiting since 27th for mine and it is still not here.

fishtoft
Fledgling

I have exactly the same problem, my allowance should have refreshed on 9th August but noting so far and very low on data