cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone delaying upgrading contract due to the change in feel at home?

Mark1991
Regular

Hi everyone

Having been with three for over 13 years, I’m disappointed to hear that for any new upgrades you will now not get the feel at home where you can use your phone abroad at no extra charge and is part of your allowance. If you are to upgrade or renew your contract now, then you will be subject to the new daily set charge to use your phone abroad. 
Has anyone delayed upgrading to be able to keep the original feel at home? What do you guys think about this? 

4 REPLIES 4
Tcm
Regular

I'll probably try to stay on my current contract for a while, I use SIM only deals and buy my mobile separately so not much of an issue. But I've read articles saying three is pushing some people onto new contracts to get them off the old ones with feel at home

dmbracey
Regular

I am annoyed at this too. My contract expired and then two months after Three contacted me to say if I don't choose a new contract they would automatically put me on their monthly rolling seal which would double my monthly fee. So I've selected a new contract at same price as before but unfortunately no roaming. 

Jonnnboy
Fledgling

I'm also annoyed at this. I have 3 accounts and only stay because of Go Roam. I'm coming to the end of minimum term and the letters from 3 say I can continue unchanged. They would not allow my wife to continue on her tariff. If they force me to change, and I lose Go Roam, then I have no motive to stay with 3.

tippy
Regular

I was basically forced into a new contract because the price would have doubled. I only used feel at home every 18 months but that was the reason I joined 3.