cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App saying not connected to the internet

Choo_choo84
Fledgling

Hi all,

I have just joined three payg and downloaded the app. I am trying to go to my account however I keep getting the error "you're not connected to the internet" when I most definitely am. Apart from the delete and reinstall, any other suggestions? 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it were me I’d connect to WiFi if you can just in case. And you’d be surprised how things like this can be sorted by switching your handset off and then on again. Give those suggestions a try.

Choo_choo84
Fledgling

I am. That's how I know I most definitely am connected

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair point! Then short of 1) Ensuring you have the correct app (payg as opposed to pay monthly) installed;sorry but you never know. 2) Deleting and reinstalling the app 3) Reset the network settings on your phone. If these don’t help your only option is to start a live chat with customer service. I must admit I’ve  personally not come across this before so I wish you well in getting it sorted 

Choo_choo84
Fledgling

Thank you, tried all of those things. I'm sure it's just a bug or something as I can use the website. Will wait for an update and if not fixed might contact them. Not sure I have the energy right now haha 

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol ok all understood!