cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best to worst customer service

Shereen
Fledgling

What has happened to Three lately. Customer care is non existent and loyalty no longer important. What a shame.  Was just reading your latest reviews and the bad ones are starting to catch up with the good ones.  I was one to write excellent reviews and today I joined the ‘bad’ group. Just curious to know Three - are you trying to lose customers ? 

4 REPLIES 4
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Shereen,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had an experience that has changed your view of Three today. Can you tell us more about what happened please? We're always keen for any feedback about how we can both improve the service, and turn negative situations around.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Shereen
Fledgling

After being with Three for several years and encouraging four family members to join I am gutted by the way I have been treated by Three.  Service has gone downhill sadly.  Does anyone at Three care about the shocking trust pilot review scores ? Doesn’t seem like it which is such a shame as I stayed loyal to you to my detriment and cost. Very sad. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Shereen,

I'm not sure if you've seen my reply to your original post? I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Three lately. I've sent you a private message if you'd like to discuss what's happened further, and if so, I'll do my best to help.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Kevbur123
Active

Sorry but I am lost as to what you have a problem with. Is it the reviews on that dubious trusted reviews site lol. I would take what you read on that site with a spade of salt. For example have a look at the voxi reviews lots of bad ones but lots of "good" ones that tell you how "wow the free 10gb for new customers was a bonus". They read like adverts not reviews. It was the bad reviews on that site that swayed me to join three as they are the only network on that site in my opinion that are not skewing the results. I posted a bad review on the site you mention have been told I need to provide all sorts of proof I was a customer, guess what no such run about for a positive review. In a nut shell people write reviews when things go wrong and very rarely when they go right. Unfortunately customer services across the field needs a kick up the backside. Three whilst not always perfect are far from the worse.