cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Date

tylerwagstaffe1
Fledgling

Hi Guys! Wanted to put this in as I am quite confused about when I actually get charged for my plan. On the 3 app, it says my plan resets on the 9th of every month, but I can get charged on the 19th of same month. I just want some confirmation on what date I actually get charged on my bill, so I know what money to save and when? 

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Maestro

On your actual bill it will give you a breakdown but from what you are saying I believe your billing period will be the 9th to the 8th of every month so your bill will generate on the 9th of every month for the next months billing period in advance and then the direct debit will come out about 19 days after which is the 19th. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @MZone,

That's mostly correct, but customers who have joined us more recently have their payments taken 10 days afterward the bill date (or the next banking day in cases of weekends and holidays), that'll be why it's the bill produced on 9th paid on the 19th in this example. Most of our longstanding accounts are on a 19day payment term as you've described though.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tylerwagstaffe1,

Sorry for any confusion. Your bill is produced shortly after your allowances refresh, but we allow 10 or 19 days depending on your account before we collect payment. This is intended to allow you time to check the bill on My3 in advance of the Direct Debit in case of any issues.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.