Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Gabriela

I made the payment of the amount due of £50.30 on 1/04 and today the same duplicate amount was debited again you can reverse

Paying a Bill through Account Credit

Longish story short - after numerous attempts at getting a refund, Three finally credited my home broadband account by £48.16 in February 2023, after they failed to apply a spending-cap limit to my newly set-up account. Victory, I thought After recei...

5 Seconds of Summer three presale

I'm attempting to get presale for 5 seconds of Summer in Manchester. It says there is a three presale for this Wednesday but I can't see anything on the app. Three+ issues 10/11/2022 Three presale codes for concerts 

Samsung watch plan sharing

HI All Has anyone had trouble with 3 plan sharing to smart watch? My smart watch plan went live on the 7th April I've reset watch/phone and updated the app 3 times,Spent countless hours on the live chat only to be told my plan is live and to do the r...

Mathew_0-1681122324059.png
Mathew by Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart watch pairing on a samsung watch 5 LTE

Really disappointed that after purchasing a Samsung watch with LTE that three have told me I can't access smart watch pairing because it isn't currently available for existing customers. I have had my contract with three for over 10 yrs and never con...

Amy2709 by Active
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Harassment

After an online chat with Three ( I have the transcript) it was agreed I would leave without penalties as it was inside the initial 28 days. A bag was sent to me to return the equipment ( I have the post office proof of postage and the proof of recei...

Prydd21 by Active
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Three pre-sale tickets 5 seconds of summer

Hi, ticket master is showing that there is three presale tickets available for the 5 seconds of summer concert, which go on sale on 12/04/2023. However, when I check the three rewards app I can not find the show listed at all. I am just wondering how...

Loyal customer

You gave a very expensive apple phone and contract to a fraudulent user on an old account. First I was aware was when I received the debt collection notices. You never even checked the address you sent the phone to which was never mine. Now after fai...

How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors