cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a sim card from third party provider and they shipped it to someone's else's address

Scorched_apple
Fledgling

I bought a sim card from Fonehouse and they said they had cancelled the sim card but they haven't and I'm still getting charged for someone else using the sim card. I went to the Three stores about it and they couldn't do anything about it and the only way for me to cancel was to pay the rest of the contract which I'm not doing because I've never used that sim card as I never got it. I have tried to contact their customer service and at the moment their service is down for a while so I'm not sure what to do. I contacted Offcom and they said because they are a third party provider, they can't do anything about it.

Could anyone offer me any advice please?

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Scorched_apple,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm really sorry to hear this has been your experience of taking this SIM contract through Fonehouse. It's difficult to determine where things have went wrong here, without access to the account to see what has been done so far, and what info Fonehouse has communicated to us.

We're really keen to make sure this is resolved as best as possible, especially as you're being charged for a SIM you never actually received. I'll send you a PM with more guidance on how to get this sorted out.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.