Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in, ever, from any browser

taras
Regular

I'm a new customer, as of last week.

Any time I try to log in to view my account, I get this:

"Something went wrong. We can’t load part or all of the information right now, please try again or contact helpdesk"

I've tried logging in from:
  • Chrome on Mac
  • Chrome on Mac (Incognito window)
  • Firefox on Mac
  • Safari on Mac
  • Chrome on Windows 11
  • Firefox on Android
  • My3 App on Android

I get the same message every time.

What do I need to do to be able to access my account? Thanks.

screenshot20230606225636@2x.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
taras
Regular

Also now tried from my work PC in the office, same result.  

HelpMe
Regular

Same problem here... does anyone know-how to fix this... 

spatel
Regular

Hi Taras, I have exactly the same issue, went through normal support twice and technical support once. They made me reinstall the app a number of times and even made me register with different email id, still no resolution. 

I believe, in both our case (looking at the attached screenshot above), we are actually logged in to the account as 1) in my case some of the details flashes immediately after logging in and then I get the error you receive  and 2) if you click on 'My3 account' at the top of the page, which it seems you also have from the screenshot, you will see some options I think normally only available to logged in users.

I know this is not a resolution, just some additional information.

taras
Regular

Thanks, I also see some information flash up for a second, but not long enough to know whether it's accurate, or just placeholder text.

In my brief / incomplete interaction with customer support on Twitter on this, they asked whether I'd got my contract through a third party reseller (I did).  I wonder if that is the reason.

spatel
Regular

Same here, my contract is through third party.  

spatel
Regular

Looking at the console on the page, of the errors that are thrown, the pertinent seems:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
https://www.three.co.uk/rp-server-b2c/commerce/v1/order?salesChannel=selfService&levelOfData=OrdersA...

I know it is stating the obvious, but this seems that there is an issue with our accounts.

DrFunkenbreakz
Active

Same issue here too. Im posting same on each thread on here so hopefully I can get tagged with a fix when they actually get round to it.

spatel
Regular

Finally the App is working after a lot of chasing and complaints. Hopefully they have resolved the issue for everyone.