cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for 3 app

User123356
Fledgling

Backstory: I got a text from 3 to say my direct debit hadn't gone through and to contact them or check my account. It has not been changed/amended in years so no reason for this and so I called my bank to say 3 haven't requested it (issue 1 but not the one this post relates to).

I've tried to login to the 3 app to check my billing details/date but it says I need to re-register due to it being updated. I've used the register button and used my email address number etc but it says something about my details and problem with registration. I also tried the forgot password option with the email address ( the one I originally used for the app) but I didn't get the reset password emails either.

Hoping you can assist with both issues but even if I can just get the app working I can check my billing details. Thanks 

50 REPLIES 50
Kacib25
Fledgling

Yes still not working for me

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kacib25,

I'm sorry to hear this, are you re-registering an existing account? Do you have more than one number with Three? Can you let me know what error message you're seeing?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

TheFx1
Fledgling

Hello JonathanB,

I am trying to register on three (completely new user) I have tried firefox, chrome and brave without any success and it does not work with the three app either. 

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,

C

DisgruntledAnt
Fledgling

Also a new user, also unable to register. This is utterly ridiculous. How are virtual operators able to maintain a fairly seamless user frontend but 3's apparently has frequent utter breakdowns?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're finding in most cases that difficulties with re-registering are as a result of email details not being up to date, or in the cases of users with multiple numbers that there isn't a unique email on each account.

If you are running into these issues please contact us, and the team can help update your info so that you can re-register.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Anguyen1
Fledgling

I'm also having the same issue as I have entered my oldest email to re register yet it doesn't work and keeps saying something bout incorrect details along , trying to re register due to the message "we failed to debit you latest direct debit." and along the lines of avoiding to terminate fees

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Anguyen1,

I'd be very cautious about this sort of message, sometimes scammers will send a message along those lines to direct to a fake login site in order to collect emails and passwords etc. It's best to check with your bank records if there seems to be any missed payments.

If you contact us, our teams can help make sure your email is correct and up to date before you try to re-register again.

Please let us know if this helps and if you're able to get your account access sorted.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Quixotic
Fledgling

I'm having the same problem! I've been with Three for 17 years, absolutely no issue with the old app whatsoever. It was simple and straight forward. 

I can't use the app to check my bills, add roaming data, download my bills, etc. Every time I've tried to register it keeps giving me the same error message. "Please check the details you entered are correct. If you still encounter an issue, please contact us."

I've used different browsers, clear cache, PC and mobile devices to register, but nothing works! I may as well just join a new provider, this is honestly infuriating. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Quixotic,

Have you been able to check with customer services if the email you are entering to re-register is definitely the one we have saved to your account?

Thanks,
Jonathan

gokhaneroglu
Fledgling

I am having the same issue but don't know how to fix it