cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Contract

Majdii
Fledgling

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out regarding the recent communication about the termination fee associated with my contract. I have come to realize that I unknowingly entered into this contract without fully understanding the implications, and I was not aware of the terms that were being agreed upon. As a 17-year-old, I believe there might be considerations for minors in such situations. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and genuinely want to resolve this matter. The termination fee mentioned in the email is unfortunately beyond my current financial capacity, and I'm struggling to manage this situation. I kindly request your understanding and assistance in finding a solution that is more manageable for me given my age and circumstances. I’m willing to cooperate and explore options to resolve this matter amicably. If there are any alternative solutions or considerations for minors, I would greatly appreciate it if you could guide me through the process.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I hope we can come to a resolution that is fair for both parties.

Best regards,
Majdi
1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Majdii,

I'm really sorry to hear about your circumstances. Pay Monthly contracts are only supposed to be supplied to 18 year olds, so we'll get you in touch with some colleagues that can look into a solution for you.

We'll ideally need proof of your age, so if you have a passport, driving license (provisional is okay), or birth certificate handy when you speak to the team, we'll help you submit this proof to support your case.

Please bear in mind that the community is a public space, so I've removed your last name from the end of the post to help protect your info.

I'll PM you with info to get you in touch with more help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.