Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel eSim for Samsung Watch 6

Flog1974
Fledgling

Hi all,

I have a Samsung Watch 6, this has the e sim activated but have had issues with it so want to cancel this from my account. I popped into my local store, they cant help, so I contacted 3 online chat and they suggested the following.

Agent: Go to the Watch app on their Samsung. Go to 'All Watches'. Select the appropriate Smartwatch from the list. Select 'Unpair Watch'. When prompted they should select 'Unpair Samsung Watch'. You will be asked if they want to keep their mobile phone plan or remove it. They should select 'Remove Mobile Plan'. They'll receive confirmation that the watch has now been unpaired and this will remove Smartwatch Pairing 1M from their account.

This doesn't work and all and all I get is the following error.

You: E53305-You already have a paired device - Chat to one of our team :- From your Three phone 333, From any other phone 0333 338 1001

They say I have to unpair it first, but when I do this you don't get the option to click on the Mobile Plans (add, manage or remove)

Can anyone help as 3 support isn't a great help.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Flog1974
Fledgling

@JonathanB can you assist at all please?

ajones27
Fledgling

Hello, did you ever get a resolution?