cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my three app

DCCop
Regular

Hi @ThreeUKSupport . Almost 2 weeks now with Three and still cant login to my account. All your call centre staff could tell me was "try again in a few days time". Many more than a few days has now passed and still no joy. Can you help? I just get the standard 'something went wrong' on web and mobile app.

If there is a much broader problem with your network at the moment, you maybe should be letting customers know as there seem to be a lot of people in the same boat.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
DrFunkenbreakz
Active

Same issue as the rest on here. I signed up as New customer since the 25th May via fonehouse (New contract). Can login to the website but immediate greeted with a "Something went wrong.We can’t load part or all of the information right now, please try again or contact helpdesk". Spoken to about 7 members of staff via chat, two of which were complaints team. Still no fix, and no progress after about 6+ hours of chat support.

Looks like there are big issues with the new system, and non of their staff are trained up to a satisfactory level. Took them 3 requests to get them to send me my first bill...and even that looks wrong...so yet more of my time needed to speak to them about that. 

There are other threads on this forum too about this issue.

RedQuine
Regular

I've asked three times as well but they still haven't emailed my bill. I'm gearing myself up to call them again tomorrow and tell them very firmly NOT to go through the same procedure as before as it clearly doesn't work. They have my email address, they have my account details; how hard can this be?!!

Tuffers
Regular

Same for me too.  New customer, ported my number from O2.  Unable to access account on any device.  Customer support staff trying to do their best, but in all honesty they're just reading through a script.  Latest advice was that it might be due to network issues... although my mobile is connected to my home wifi which I know is working fine as I'm working from home!!  At least I have a chat ID from my last conversation which should shortcut me getting through to second line support when I have time to try again.

I moved to three as I needed to upgrade my phone and it seemed like a good deal... now regretting it 😞

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey All

@DrFunkenbreakz Really sorry for the lack of clarity, from what you've explained in your reply to this post, your account seems to be impacted by a fault that we are aware of and the team is working on as we speak. We do hope to have this resolved ASAP.

@DCCop Really frustrating to hear you're still having problems, I know you were discussing with Jonathan in another thread, but just to check with you, did you also join as a new customer recently and if so, how did you take your contract, was it directly with us or through a 3rd party?

@Tuffers It's not ideal at all, Can I just ask for a bit more information surrounding your issue? Is it that you're unable to get access to My3 or are you having problems with using the services after porting over from o2?

Really appreciate everyone's input here and we'll do our best to keep everyone up to date as possible 

Thanks

John

Tuffers
Regular

Hi John - thanks for your reply.  I'm not able to access My3 at all.  Login appears to work - my email and password is accepted, I can successfully enter a verification code that's sent to my mobile, then it appears that my account page is shown briefly (for less than a second), only for it to disappear and be replaced with the "something went wrong" message.

I get the same outcome whether I login through a web browser on my PC or mobile, or use the My3 app on the mobile.

All the regular 3 mobile services are working fine - calls, messages, data, etc.

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Tuffers

Thanks so much for confirming this. 

I've sent you a PM to get some more info for this. 

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John

DCCop
Regular

Hi john. I have no private message in my messages from you as yet.

Thanks

DCCop
Regular

Hi John. Yes, im a new customer and joined through a 3rd party. Affordable mobiles. Do you have any ideas? 

Cheers

D

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @DCCop @dabr7 

So we're aware of an issue with some of our customers who've joined via 3rd party retailers. 

The team are working to get a fix in place for this as soon as possible and it shouldn't be too much longer. 

Really sorry about the delay here.

Thanks,

JohnD