cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my three app

DCCop
Regular

Hi @ThreeUKSupport . Almost 2 weeks now with Three and still cant login to my account. All your call centre staff could tell me was "try again in a few days time". Many more than a few days has now passed and still no joy. Can you help? I just get the standard 'something went wrong' on web and mobile app.

If there is a much broader problem with your network at the moment, you maybe should be letting customers know as there seem to be a lot of people in the same boat.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
darekboston
Fledgling

Maybe work a little faster, because I have three accounts and I can't log in to any of them after your upgrade.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @darekboston,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues accessing your account. Were you able to re-register for access to any of the accounts? Can you explain in a bit more detail what's happening and what error messages you see?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

dabr7
Fledgling

@JohnD I'm in the same situation – new customer, joined through a third party. Many others seem to have done the same.

Tuffers
Regular

I just tried this again and it's now working for me, I'm able to login on the three app. 

DCCop
Regular

Thanks for this. Yes tried and working for me too!

Tonyhunter
Fledgling

Got same problem  can't login  to app tryed everything  doing my head in now and getting no help been it to shop aswll told me to go on website  and it tells me nothing