cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pay using three pay

Mcooper
Fledgling

Hi there, recently I have had my credit limit increased after I paid my bill early through debit card. Ever since those two things happened I haven’t been able to make a payment using my mobile number via three pay. I have tried about 10ish different sites/companies. 

I have contacted support so many times I have lost count they are saying that it’s not an issue on three’s end. However I have also contacted the companies I’m trying to make the payment to, they have also told me it is not on their end. 

My conclusion is there is an issue with making the payment from three to said company, and three just can’t see the issue. It’s been about a week since I’ve had this issue and haven’t moved any step closer to resolving it. Any help by anyone who may have experienced this in the past or have an idea of what I can try to resolve this I would be greatly appreciative.

best regards,

Matthew.

11 REPLIES 11
TwoRz29
Regular

Did you get anywhere with Three Matthew? Ive been having the same issues for months and they just blag it constantly, feel like i'm dealing with Moss from the I.t crowd "have you tried turning it off and on again" or the "computer says no" woman from lil britain

TwoRz29
Regular

I'm now being fobbed off by three... I have business contract,  been using three pay for years on it and she's now telling me three business doesn't work with three pay and never has. But I've been using three pay for years on a business contract lol basically it stopped working after I updated my phone in December