cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view add-ons or roaming

andprouk
Fledgling

Since I've had an account in October moving from O2 to Three I have a problem with your systems. After logging in on any device such as mobile or PC, I cannot view add-ons or roaming information for my account on the app or website. The error is Something has gone wrong, or Unable to connect to Three

I've gone through your useless chat and telephone support, they cannot help and you cannot ring them back on any of the numbers provided. 

7 REPLIES 7
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, andprouk. 

It's disappointing to hear you've been having these issues getting into the online account. 

Does it let you log in successfully? Or is the error message you're getting happen at log in? 

Pete. 

andprouk
Fledgling

It's not to do with logging in. It's after I login in

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @andprouk,

Sorry if we've misunderstood the issue. So you can login to My3, but when you do there's error messages appearing when you try and view/change anything on your account like add ons, or to switch roaming off/on?

Are you able to share screenshots (masking any account details)?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

ngins
Regular

I have the same issue as this, I have been with three for years, upgraded/recontracted in Jan and ever since then have had the issue.  When I go abroad even using a tiny amount of Data in a GoRoam destination I hit the roaming limit I set (at £50 since I should never ever go over that in a week with the £2 or £5 inclusive roaming).  Then I lose all service.  Issue is compounded since there is no international number to call to get to the complaints direct number since its and 0800 number that doesn't work abroad, and 3 customer service is only available uk hours - not very helpful.  The only response from 1st or 2nd line care or complaints is to remove the roaming limit, let the device run up charges and then go through the stress of getting them waived.  I have no confidence this is fixed again since ever since re-contracting I have had the error online, web, app, three phone, different phone, computer - all show the error (in the screenshot below).  Three keeps says it's all provisioned ok their end, the my3 app disagrees and each time I have been abroad - no roaming....the device doesn't even try to take the all inclusive daily fee, it just his some kind of roaming bar that should not be there.  I'll give it one more go but then I would rather buy out my contract and leave than take the risk again._three roaming error.png

ngins
Regular

hi all can anyone offer any assistance with the above?  Screenshot added.  thanks in advance!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ngins,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'll ask some colleagues to take a closer look into your account, to see if we can figure out what's causing this.

I'll send you a private message to link you over to them.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

ngins
Regular

hey - thanks for the reply - appreciate it.  I have been on to exec support/complaints several times since jan when my contact was renewed and since all the issues I have been having.  Appreciate any help getting to the bottom of it.  there are multiple issues - I understand (although not happy) with the one relating to tethering no longer being included as roam further  (I would NOT have changed plan had I known), but either way the lack of being able to manage roaming from my App or Accoutn dashboard would be nice to fix separately.  
thanks for your help
Neil