cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

Adrianwoods528
Fledgling

Hi,

I placed an order for the Galaxy tab s9 ultra. However when I went to pay the £70 upfront cost the order failed. £70 was reserved in my account and then taken a couple of days later.

I called three support and they said the funds would be returned within 72 hours, it's been over a week. 

I placed a second order for the same product and this went through normal. So there were 2 charges of £70 for one product.

I was told to send proof of this to a three email. However no response has been sent after a week despite me sending a couple of emails. 

Anyone have any advice?

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can only suggest you get back to customer services as they will have access to your account. Not much help I know but this forum consists mainly of fellow customers and we have no access to such information.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Adrianwoods528,

I'm sorry to hear of this double payment. The proofs email usually responds within 3-5 working days, and the timeframe for a refund is usually the same. Hopefully this was resolved in the interim, but please let me know if it wasn't. I'll be happy to help get you in touch with more help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Adrianwoods528
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan,

It's now been over a month and no response from the proofs email. I've sent 3 emails. Been on live chat multiple times. They've even looked at the email while I've been on live chat also. I've called multiple times. I really don't know what to do anymore. I was told on the phone 72 hours. Then 5 days on live chat. Then 7 days. Then 72 hours again and nothing.. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Adrianwoods528,

I'm really sorry to hear this still isn't sorted. I'll PM you a link to an escalated support team.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.