cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently needed proofs of usage and barring

Moha
Fledgling

I have bought a phone on contract with Three, and this was stolen on the 27th August since than I am not able to process with my claim with the insurance company because I am not getting the right documents from Three. 

I have contacted the customer service through phone with no success. I emailed the executive office and I had no response I emailed <email removed as no longer in use> it is an email that doesn't even exist. 

But obviously I am still paying monthly for the phone...  That's really frustrating!

Not mentioning, I am a business customer with two numbers with Three.. But still no shade of the needed documents.

I requested a proof of usage through the phone instead I received an invoice copy that doesn't show the IMEI number of the phone, nor the date of last usage.

I requested on a proof of barring, but I only received an email saying that my phone is blacklisted every time with a new date. No pdf documents attached or my details mentioned in the email. I have even been told to convert myself the email into pdf and send it as a proof of barring. Furthermore, whenever checked the IMEI number of my phone still shows UNBLOCKED!!!.

I have read multiple comments about the same issue. However, the insurance company told me that they have received valid documents from Three customers and they read me through one.

Please, I need to get help with this. It's been more than a month. 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Moha,

I'm sorry to hear about this, and I'll do my best to help. I've sent you a reply to your PM just to check some info, please get back to me when you have time to do so.

With the proofs email it's actually proofs@contact.three.co.uk however, if it's a phone supplied by Three you shouldn't need to send anything to us there though, we ask for proof of purchase to be sent for phones bought elsewhere, so this may not be the best approach here.

Either way, please send me a reply by PM when you have time and I'll do my best to help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod note: email originally referenced is no longer in use, updated to the current inbox: proofs@contact.three.co.uk

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.