cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting charged for Netflix which I never subscribed

dipak_jaan2006
Fledgling

Hi,

I am getting charged for Netflix which I never subscribed. I don't find anyway to unsubscribe from 3 website or app.

I have called 333 many times and raised complaints but no solution so far.

I also called Netflix, thay said they don't have my account so they can't do anything.

I have called boku as I see their name in my bills but they too said they can't do anything and recommended to contact 3.

So can you please tell me how can I cancel it?

Please don't tell it's not possible as 3 is charging money from me.

I am frustrated so much as had spent my lots of valuable time for th

I

3 REPLIES 3
Hosay2
Active

There networks down today so I would wait till it back up and try chat log a complaint 

Who did offer u it?

j-renee26
Fledgling

Hi,

I’ve been having the same issue and have been passed back and forth between Three and Netflix all day! 
I called Netflix today via this number: 08000966379 and finally got through to someone who was able to help. She said she’s cancelled the account with Three and I should expect a refund of the amount. 
I would suggest you try this and hopefully you’ll get through to a person you can speak to. 
I don’t know where these charges have come from, as I too don’t ever remember agreeing to this. I couldn’t even sign into an account linked with my phone number as the website claimed it didn’t have record of one. Hopefully this should fix it for us 🙂 

dipak_jaan2006
Fledgling

Sorry not getting you.