cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Roam

knclare
Fledgling

My plan is due for renewal next month. It started before Oc 21 so I have the benefit of the free Go Roam when I travel  to the USA. Will that continue or will I lose that benefit?

13 REPLIES 13
UKGOONER
Fledgling

This advice to just let a contract run as you will still get the benefit until you change is wrong. 

Ive just been told that my "Feel at home" benefits have now lapsed, and should have lapsed in Oct 2023, but a system error allowed me to get a few more months of free use. This stopped in Feb 28 2024

knclare
Fledgling

Please can someone from the community please confirm if this is true before my trip out of the country?

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @knclare,

We would need to access your account to check out the plan you're currently on.

If you haven't upgraded and haven't had notification of your current contract being withdrawn, then you'd still be on your original plan that included Stay at Home roaming.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Service team, as they'll be able to check this out for you and confirm before you travel.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,
Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

martinski99
Regular

here's another thread about people suddenly having their free roaming removed...

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Account-and-services/Three-have-randomly-removed-my-free-roaming-in...