cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi i am looking for my Invoice number to claim a free gift with my new contract phone.

Annlea71
Fledgling

Hi All I am really struggling to find the invoice number.  Phone arrived today . Delivery note has lots if numbers but none that says Invoice number.  Please Help.  

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

Not sure but if you log into My3, or the app, you may be able to find the invoice. If you are new to 3 it may be in the welcome pack that arrives in the post.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Annlea71. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

I's unlikely that a first invoice has been generated on the account yet for you. The first bill normally generates on or around 5 days into the new contract. At that time, you'll be able to view the invoice on My3, and the number is at the top of each one. 

If it was an upgrade you did with us and you already had an account with us, you will have your next invoice from us on your usually monthly billing date, and will be able to get the invoice from that bill in the same way when the time for that comes. 

Pete. 

Amy04x
Fledgling

Hi. I'm also having the same problem.

I upgraded with 3 from an a s24 & need an invoice number to claim a free gift & I can't find it anywhere. Been 2 weeks since i got my upgrade, I've looked everywhere on my3 account & have had an online chat with 3 and still I've not heard back or found the number.

Have u had any luck finding yours? If so, where did u end up finding it.

thanks

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Amy04x,

Sorry for any confusion there. Samsung run these promotions with a few different providers and retailers so the terminology doesn't always quite line up. In my experience they'll accept the account or order number. If it's an upgrade then you should be able to load your current or previous bills on My3 or the Three App to find a suitable reference number to give them.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.