cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received the phone I ordered and Three are providing no help

ETS

Someone please help. I received two counterfeit phones in place of my 2 iPhone 16 pros I ordered. The tamper seal was not broken and both packages contained iPhone 15 pro max boxes but they were too heavy and both IMEI’s are the same and a quick internet search showed as a stolen phone so obviously counterfeit. The paperwork in the box was for our actual iPhone 16 pros.

I contacted three immediately giving them all this information. They said they’d investigate and get back to me in 48 hours. Then they said they’d call me by end on Monday which was over 72 hours later. Then they actually called 7.30pm on the Tuesday and said they needed another 48 hours to investigate as they’ve now confirmed then IMEI’s are not three stock. I explained I know this and it took us 5 minutes to confirm the IMEI was stolen and fake as it was on 2 boxes. I asked them to confirm that it was notes on the system that the 2 IMEI’s are the same and she confirmed it was then put me on hold and came back 5 minutes later to tell me that the other phones IMEI also wasn’t 3 stock. So I reiterated that they’re the same IMEI. She then said she’d call by end of Friday which is another 3 days.

At this point I’ve already logged with the police and they’ve advised due to the tamper seal not being broken it’s likely happened on three premises. I’ve advised three of this and they have no interest in taking the crime reference number or looking internally. 

I then got a text that I needed to check an update on my case ASAP but it just shows as ‘see more’ so I contact three and they said the update was that they need another 72 hours as they’ve confirmed the IMEI was never three stock. I tried to explain this was the same update as Monday so what have they done over the last 2 days and they just avoided the question and transferred me to complaints then cut me off because the queue was too long. 

they’ve made it clear throughout I have to keep paying for over £2k’s worth of product I haven’t received and everyone I talk to seems to be reading off a script and not understand anything off script. Eventually they just say ‘can I help you with anything else’. Im so frustrated. Three are aware of my additional needs and they’re not even trying to reassure me. 

I have gone to citizens advice who have advised me of next steps but I feel resolving with three would be best it just currently seems impossible. Citizens advice have also reported three to trading standards as they have confirmed this isn’t right. 

Can anyone help before I end up going down a legal route which I really don’t want to.

0 REPLIES 0