cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payment

Neukumpf
Fledgling

Hi, 

I have a credit file issue! Due to fraud on my bank account three mobile was unable to process my May 2023 direct debit payment! (It’s a sim only roll on contract 3 years old never having a problem or late payment)! After the second try they deleted my direct debit, but did not notify me no email no text (I’m registerede as ebill). I have noticed a missing payment for May and paid using my mobile app still not knowing my direct debit is deleted. I lived abroad so did not use my uk sim! I noticed no payments were processed in August! Still no email or notification form three about late payments! I had a long phone call with them and made amendes and paid everything! Talked to the credit department, they assured me the late payment remarks will be removed if any was registered. 
Well now I have 2x late payment required with all credit agencies! Sadly I can’t get a good mortgage product at the moment due to that! 
I need urgent help! I tired the web chat! They aren’t helpful and saying I have No direct de it set up….etc. 

I also need an official email address I can send and email. Or a direct message. 
Quite desperate here as I was ready to buy my first home! 

1 REPLY 1
randomone
Fledgling

I have similar issue. I am in the beginning of my journey of trying to fix it. How was your luck?