Fledgling

I was locked and blocked on my sim now I need my puk code which I do not know

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Zaheer,

That's frustrating to hear. PUK codes don't crop up too much these days, they're triggered if you have a PIN set against your SIM rather than your phone, and if that PIN is entered incorrectly 3 times. The code is unique to your SIM but our help teams should be able to retrieve this for you if you call or chat with us.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

7 REPLIES 7
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Zaheer,

That's frustrating to hear. PUK codes don't crop up too much these days, they're triggered if you have a PIN set against your SIM rather than your phone, and if that PIN is entered incorrectly 3 times. The code is unique to your SIM but our help teams should be able to retrieve this for you if you call or chat with us.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Samuel
Fledgling

Was that supposed to answer the Q 😶

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Samuel,

Sorry if this didn't seem to be a clear answer to you. Essentially the main point is that PUK codes can't be given over a public forum. We need to direct you to who can access your account.

If you're facing a similar issue and your phone is asking for the PUK code, you'd need to contact customer services over the phone or on chat. I provided a link to our contact us page in the original answer. " call or chat with us."

Hope this helps,
Jonathan

Kalam2016
Fledgling

Please sending pac code blocks sim

Kalam2016
Fledgling

07********* sim blocked please lost may pac code please send email pac code pl

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kalam2016,

Please don't share private details like your phone number here, as this is a public forum. We won't be able to supply a PUK or PAC here.

As I mentioned on the previous replies to this topic, you'd need to get in touch for a PUK to unblock a SIM card: https://www.three.co.uk/support/contact-us

Or if it's a PAC you're after in order to switch network, you can find more info here: https://www.three.co.uk/support/switching/leave-three/more-information-about-leaving-three

Thanks,
Jonathan

Kalam2016
Fledgling

Please sending pac code lost