cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Earpods from order and no one is getting back to me.

SG1
Fledgling

I am getting really frustrated with Three. I upgraded my sim only contract last month over the phone. When I did the upgrade he asked if I’d like to purchase any Earpods etc. I purchased 2 pairs and paid for them as a one off payment along with delivery.

When my shipment arrived the next day. They had only send 1 pair of EarPods but the Delivery note said a qty 2.

i contacted customer services using online chat. Was told to wait to see if another delivery would be sent. Waited a week - nothing!

Contected them again, they were looking into it and to send documents to proofs email. I did this and had a email within a few days asking me to contact via live chat again. Do I did, they then said they would get the Logistics team to get back to me within 5 days. Next thing I get an email saying my query has been closed. Again contacted customer services, this time via 333. Said they would raise the query again. Within a few hours I got another text/email saying my query is closed. Called back again and been told to wait 72 hours for someone to get back to me. We are now 4 days later and had no response.

How do I get to speak to someone in logistics or that can help me either get the EarPods I’ve paid for or send me a refund??

I tried to contact accessories but that’s a 3rd party and as I bought them with my upgrade they can’t help. 

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Maestro

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS

SG1
Fledgling

Thanks I will give that a try.