cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sim stops working

Linmaoju
Fledgling

Hi my SIM stopped working and my account status marked as active on my online account.  Please tell me why.

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

I don't know much about PAYG but have you any credit left or have you exceeded your spending limit?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Linmaoju,

Sorry to hear your SIM has stopped working. There's not a lot of information to go from in your post though, so we will need to ask you a few questions.

When you say the SIM has stopped, is there an error like "SIM registration failed" or have you been able to test the SIM in another phone to confirm that this seems to be a SIM card issue?

Are you unable to use any services or is it an issue with sending/receiving calls, texts, and/or data?

If you can let me know on the above we might be able to give more specific advice.

Or, if you're near a Three store you can get the SIM replaced there, make sure to bring a photo ID if you want to transfer your existing number. You could also chat with the PAYG team so they can do more detailed checks.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.