cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three account

Jennyf1991
Fledgling

I had a Three pay monthly contract. I got a PAC code and started a new Three pay monthly contract through fonehouse. I used the PAC code and my original mobile number got disconnected. However, the transfer didn't go through because I didn't realise using the PAC method was the wrong thing to do. Fonehouse told me to purchase a PAYG SIM for a different network which I did (O2) but the number won't transfer using the same PAC code (O2 won't tell me why, they just keep saying wait 24 hours). I haven't had access to my number for days now and I don't know what to do next.

Thank you, Jenny 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jennyf1991,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into all this trouble with moving your number over. It sounds like this issue has became quite complex if there's an old Three contract, a new one with Fonehouse, and yet another PAYG SIM on 02 now.

I think it's best that we get this checked out with a team that has access to the Three accounts involved, so we can figure out what's happened in the background. I'll send you a private message to direct you to an escalated support team that can help further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.