cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My3 unable to login

nickmo82
Fledgling

I recently signed up to a mobile wifi plan with Three. So far, so good. The connection suffers at peak times, but I guess that is to be expected. 

My issue is that I have been unable to sign into my my3 account to configure the set-up. I enter the Three number and email and password (which I know to be correct) and it throws up an error. I try to go the "forgot my password" route that has been suggested on this forum and it takes me to a page titled "generic error" and says "we're having technical issues right now." So... what can I do? There appears to be no end to the "technical issues" here... Any advice that actually gets me logged in to the service I'm paying for would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
IvanB
Fledgling

Same issue, have never been able to logon, not once, recurring issues.  Doesn't matter what browser, what device, never works.  When you phone in get sent to overseas staff who try to be helpful but are just time burglars, nothing ever gets solved.  They then ring you back at random times that you don't answer and leave a voice message to call a number that goes to an inane automated message, nothing to do with technical support.  Also, their staff cannot tell you where to direct your external aerial to a mast, everyone you speak to picks a different direction.  Last time I was told it was solved.  Rang in, took 35 minutes to speak to an inept junior who seemed not to believe that when I type in three.co.uk and click login it resolves to https://new.three.co.uk/account/login#/; oh that doesn't sound right...  So there are various websites that I cannot access, but cannot login to tweak settings.  20 years of broadband services from various companies and never once have I not been able to login to the account website.  Locked in to a 2 year contract now, can't wait to leave, no wonder it was cheap, except it wasn't by the time I forked out £200 for the external aerial as the 4g hub was so ineffective and various powerlines as the range is so weak around the house, probably works fine if you live in a small flat.