cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUMBER PORTED INCORRECTLY - COMPLAINTS & ONLINE CHATS NOT HELPING - 6 WEEKS LATER!

jarlesann
Fledgling

We bought a handset contract & then brought number over via PAC code. Worked fine, 2 weeks later we then bought another sim contract and brought number over via PAC code. Neither phone worked for 2 days then we realised the 2nd phone number had been ported onto the 1st phone contract so my number had actually gone onto my husbands phone and deleted his number. We contacted them several times for a week and finally they resolved the issue. The 2nd phone sim had the correct number (my number) and the 1st handset contract had the correct number (my husbands number), HOWEVER the handset contract now can only receive calls. No data or connection, 6 weeks later, made 3 complaints - no response, spent approximately 20 hours sat at the p.c. on online chats going around in circles and telephoned over 20+ times without success. I am actually at a total loss. Its like the ports are all confused and everyone working at Three have no clue how to help me so ignore me and when i do get through, after explaining my issue, the same response every time is WE HAVE A TEAM THAT CAN HELP YOU I WILL CONNECT YOU

1 REPLY 1
JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

hey @jarlesann 

I'm really sorry to hear this. Totally understand how frustrating the whole situation has been for you. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John