cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim card stopped working after a few minutes.

Eddy
Fledgling

Hello, I just got my Three sim card yesterday. It was inserted into my Samsung S22+ phone. I worked for a few minutes and then went dead for data, voice and texting and would like to have it work again. Kindly assist

3 REPLIES 3
Eddy
Fledgling

Hello, I just got my Three sim card yesterday. It was inserted into my Samsung S22+ phone. I worked for a few minutes and then went dead for data, voice and texting and would like to have it work again. Kindly assist

Geluk
Key player

If your phone has 2 SIM trays, try swapping card location. If still no good, use CHAT.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @Eddy, how did you get on with this? Did @Geluk's handy hint on the SIM tray help at all?

When you ordered your SIM, did you chose to add a Data Pack at the same time? If so, please chat with our dedicated Pay As You Go team online so they can look into why that's not working.

If you chose to order just the SIM on it's own, you'll need to add a Data Pack or cash credit to use calls, texts and data. You can do that on our website or via the Three Pay As You Go app.

Let us know how you're getting on, we're keen to get you connected.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.