cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Time Password issue with reregistration

liamparsons1989
Fledgling

I am trying to reregister my account. I've tried this via the app and on a browser. When I try to do, I am eventually asked for my phone number, which I input correctly. I am then faced with the error message: 

"This number doesn't match our records. Please try again."

I have spoken with Digital Support twice, and both times they have told me there are no issues on my account, that my email has been verified, and I should be able to log in. I have not yet been able to do so.

4 REPLIES 4
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

That's an odd error to be getting. Is it possible your My3 account is already registered? If it is, you might be able to just log in? 

Pete.

liamparsons1989
Fledgling

Thanks Pete. Unfortunately, when I try to log in, I am redirected to the re-registration process. The same thing occurs when I try to access my account online as well as by phone.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Have you tried re-registering using a different device or browser? Also, have you tried putting the number in with another format? Instead of 07*********, try 447*********

Lifeguard7466
Regular

Hi same problem but sorted very quickly if you go to the main website and register your number again you will get a email with a code enter that and a new password and viola done in 60 secs were as 4 other representative I don't think then had a clue