cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment/Stolen Money

Overpaymentcust
Fledgling

Hello, I recently renewed/upgraded my contract. The money I expected to leave my account was around £48, this was for both my device & airtime. I have several chat logs and information showing my agreed monthly payment was £48, however on my bill date two separate amounts left my account, the agreed and expected £48 and then another £23. In my bills/Three app there is no explanation or record of this. 

I contacted the live chat you have asked me to send evidence to proofs, however I've heard nothing back. Not even an automated response to say they received it. 

How long does it normally take them to reply and sort this issue? Obviously £72 a month is a lot of me, and I'm very concerned on how they were able to even take an overpayment, 

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

Why not just call CUSTOMER SERVICE on 333, or message them via social media?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Overpaymentcust,

I'm sorry to hear that you've recently been billed more than expected following your upgrade. If you've upgraded to Three Your Way then your device and airtime agreements are separate payments, but the cost for each should be clear at the time the upgrade was put through for you.

I can only give general info here as I don't have access to your account over the community platform, so we can only speculate as to why the bill is different than expected.

I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can look into the discrepancy in more detail. To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.