Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paid wice ยฃ70 out of pocket no calls or internet

Nikgr
Fledgling
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Iโ€™m sorry but today isnโ€™t my day for reading blank messages. Could you please give us a tinsey winsey bit more info. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Nikgr
Fledgling

Paid twice account should be credited 0 in my account. Had to ask bank for a refund no info apparently I will get a within 72 hrs! I m thinking going to EE or Vodafone 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you not spoken to customer service? Seems youโ€™ve paid a second time without sorting out the first apparent failure.

Nikgr
Fledgling

I just did as there is a massive delay to come back to a problem . I thought it was an issue with the network but no and second payment went through no response, no credit, no internet! Imagine 100 like this a day pure profit! 7k a day ๐Ÿคฃ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Iโ€™m sorry but something doesnโ€™t add up here. When I was a payg customer with Three around a year ago if I had added credit to my account and for some reason it didnโ€™t register or whatever,I would have been shouting from the rooftops from minute 1 of day 1. I certainly wouldnโ€™t be adding more credit and chasing my tail as you purport to have done. I donโ€™t believe this issue is endemic and as you say your bank is in the process of refunding you then the matter should be considered closed.

Nikgr
Fledgling

2 transactions on the same day was despert! The first one said problem with network so I made a second one to get my internet working some people ๐Ÿคฃ

Nikgr
Fledgling

Why you donโ€™t answer a call sort some other poor soul out ๐Ÿคฃ 

The real problem is they are using an app that makes transactions taking money from accounts and then canโ€™t track what happened never mind the 2 transactions do mind the transaction canโ€™t be found.. bank is sorting both out 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well as Iโ€™ve said youโ€™re getting your money back so all good.

Nikgr
Fledgling

Not from Three