cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Duniogelle
Fledgling

Hi dear my name is dunio Bashi Gelle My number is 07******** I was trying to pay my bill which is £73 but my account says I got £200 balance which I don't know how I use 

And it's not the first time I'm paying an extra amount could you please check this 

I've been a customer of you for over 5 years I shouldn't be treated like that I'm a busy person I don't have time to contact you always

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, this is a public space and you have given your name and phone to every spammer on the planet. Please edit, or delete, your post and remove your personal details.

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Duniogelle 

That's not ideal! We appreciate how much of a concern it can be when there's an unexpected cost. 

Have you taken a look over your itemised invoice on your My3 account? This will show a full breakdown of charges and show what you're the amount is for. 

If you log into My3 and scroll down to "Amount Due" select "View Bill" this will let you see the most recent and select previous invoices. If you download these it will let you view the full itemised invoice. 

Thanks

John D