cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is out of contractin touch.

Ellen1957
Fledgling

I've had 2 messages saying that my phone is out of contract and that 3 will be in touch, but this hasn't happened. Also my phone (about 3 days ago) SMS function stopped and I can't make phone calls. Payments still being made. Not sure what's happening. Please assist

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ellen1957,

I'm sorry if there's been a misunderstanding but I'm not familiar with the message you've described. We do send email or postal notifications when your contract end date is approaching, and we may occasionally send reminders to customers that are outside of the minimum term, but usually these will invite you to get in touch with us.

I'd recommend to visit our contact us page, and you'll be able to call or chat with the team from there to discuss your options. If you prefer you could also pop into a Three store, particularly if you're running into issues with calling and messaging right now.

I'll be happy to look into the issues you're having with calling and messaging too. Can you let me know what model of phone you have, and if you're seeing any error messages, what do they say? Have you been able to test if this is just at or around home, or everywhere you go?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here