cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone order

ahmadjadoon62
Fledgling

Hi , first of all my experiance with three is not so good. There is no proper way to get in touch with customer serivice directly or whenever you wanted.

Now coming to the point I have applied for Phone in december 2022 at first i have recieved a comfirmation email from three that my phone is on the way and they took £90 upfront amount from my account , after couple of days i got a call from customer service that my order is going to be cancel because of some reasons.

Now its been 9 months i havent recieved my upfront amount back idk why i tried to contact three many times they say that they cant do anything some say contact on this numb blah blah well i wanted to talk to someone who can tell me why i havent recieved my £90 back still.

2 REPLIES 2
Charlotte_ferg1
Fledgling

If you have a three shop close to you visit them they can be quite helpful 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m going to say it because people reading this will be thinking it. Why the heck would you wait 9 months (so far) for your money back ? There are plenty of ways to contact Three and they can be found on the website. Also raise a complaint or as someone else had suggested visit a shop if you’re near one. I genuinely feel you’re not telling us everything in your post on this forum as I know I certainly wouldn’t be as passive about it as you seem to be. So to conclude here’s what I’d do.

1) Call Three;the number is on the  website.

2) Raise a complaint (details also on website!)

3) Consider visiting a shop.

4) If all else fails consider direct messaging one of the moderators on this forum.

Best of luck.