cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with reregistration to the new MY3 system

thething
Regular

Try to logon to my mobile account yesterday on my laptop and was notified that my PAYG number has been moved to the new my3 system. I followed the instruction but failed to reregister with the email I originally used to register my mobile number. Error message tells me to contact them. When I click on it there is no contact details. Anyone know how I can speak to a human being to fix this? I was advised in the shop to dial 333 customer service  but found no option to speak to a human being.

I have another PAYG number. I managed to reregister that one but my credit has disappeared. How can I speak to someone about that too please.

Best solution
Best solution
thething
Regular

Fixed. I went online to Three uk homepage. click on HELP in the top banner, of the screen. In the drop down menu select under GET IN TOUCH select CONTACT US. Scroll down the screen to CHAT TO Us and click on the chat to us button.In the popup chat screen follow the instructions. Fill in your personal details including the email you want to send a log of your conversation at the end of the chat. If you find you are asked a question but with no option in the question to cover your situation just type "other" or something else that chat does not understand. You would than be queued to talk to chat to a human. There is no special end chat button. Just hit the cross on the top right of the chat screen like any other window and enter the email address of where you want the chat log to go to.

View solution in conversation

1 REPLY 1
Best solution
thething
Regular

Fixed. I went online to Three uk homepage. click on HELP in the top banner, of the screen. In the drop down menu select under GET IN TOUCH select CONTACT US. Scroll down the screen to CHAT TO Us and click on the chat to us button.In the popup chat screen follow the instructions. Fill in your personal details including the email you want to send a log of your conversation at the end of the chat. If you find you are asked a question but with no option in the question to cover your situation just type "other" or something else that chat does not understand. You would than be queued to talk to chat to a human. There is no special end chat button. Just hit the cross on the top right of the chat screen like any other window and enter the email address of where you want the chat log to go to.