cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Usage

Yali121
Fledgling

Hi,

Approximately three weeks ago, I lost my phone and initiated a claim process with my insurance provider. As part of the procedure, I was instructed to obtain a "Proof of Usage" document. I submitted the requisite request to proofs@3mail.com, as directed by your live chat support team.

It has been two weeks since the submission, and I have yet to receive the requested document. I have made multiple attempts to follow up on the status of my request through your customer support channels. Unfortunately, each interaction has yielded the same scripted response: "As I can see that your device was not blacklisted, correct?" This has not only been unhelpful but has also delayed the completion of my insurance claim.

Could anyone advise on if there is another way to contact support for this document? from what I can see this seems to happen often with Three.  - Used to be a 10 min job at my previous phone provider

Thanks in advanced

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

You need to contact one of the moderators.  Try https://community.three.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/6

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Yali121,

I'm sorry that you've not heard back from the proofs inbox yet. I'd normally expect them to be in touch within 3-5 working days. They only need to be involved in the process if we're requested to block a handset that was supplied by a 3rd party rather than Three in which case you need to send them a proof of purchase for the phone in question.

I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can take a closer look into why this hasn't been sorted, and they should also be able to take ownership of verifying your handset details and arranging the proof of usage if necessary.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here