cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPEND CAP!!

spikey33
Regular

Hi, trying to change my spend cap. On the app, there is no "bills tab"! And via browser, no "my account" or "control your spending"! Very frustrating!!S

Best solution
Best solution
spikey33
Regular

OMG, I found it. Thank you so much:)

View solution in conversation

8 REPLIES 8
sc1999
Local celebrity

This may sound a tad condescending but have you logged in? The my3 app only shows the bills tab when you have logged in.

spikey33
Regular

Yes, logged in. I don't have any tabs, there are 4 icons across the bottom, Home, Pay Bill, Add ons and Stire. 3 horizontal lines, top right corner, Your details, Support, Live chat etc. And 3 dots which is allowances, upgrade etc!!!

sc1999
Local celebrity

Assuming you are on android click on bills and under Billing options there is an option Set Spend Cap.

spikey33
Regular

Yes, Android, but no "billing options". The only thing that is bill related is "pay bill". It really is so frustrating.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Are PAYG? If yes the 3 app is different and I don't have access. The only other thing i can think of is click on help in the app and search for spend cap.

Nunzia
Fledgling

I have the same issue, there is no tab for spending cap anymore as the app changed

MRDB90
Active

You need to scroll to “ manage services “ on front page under your allowances, then click settings. It then lets you remove spend cap or change it.

Best solution
spikey33
Regular

OMG, I found it. Thank you so much:)