cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch Plan issue

Jm1tty
Fledgling

Having an issue with My Samsung galaxy watch 5 LTE and setting up a Smart Watch Plan.

I started the setup process and all was going fine and it said "Setting up service". I went to bed and in the morning I went back onto it and it said Unable to start a new subscription as you already have a subscription which is in progress. Maybe I messed it up half way through? Iv attempted 2 support chats one told me to reset my watch and app to no avail and im just going round in circles and for some reason three don't seem to be able to cancel the smart watch addon for me so I can rebuy it and attempt the setup process again its ridiculous. 

Screenshot_20230524_001432_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jm1tty,

This does sound really frustrating. We'll need to get an investigation opened with our Tech teams. I'll send you a private message to direct you to some colleagues that can get this raised for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Magoo90
Active

I have the exact same issue. 3 hours wasted this morning on we chat. Please help.