cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Service Option for eSIM

garetc
Involved

As the title says, it'd be great if users on the new system could self-serve when it comes to eSIM.

on Vodafone and EE you can request a replacement eSIM and activate it using 2FA.

Surely the new Three system has the capability?

Best solution
Best solution
garetc
Involved

Looks like this is active.

I now have the option under Your device to request a new eSIM.

View solution in conversation

5 REPLIES 5
Clever-Trevor
Established

Yes, Agree…., am sure it will happen - but they are decades behind other networks with feature! 

Still waiting for Visual Voicemail - say no more……

garetc
Involved

Visual Voicemail is a strange one tbh.

The number of calls has dropped over the years with many customers using services WhatsApp, iMessage and MS Teams (in a work setting). How many people receive voicemails and are they bothered by looking at them on a menu vs dialing in and listening?

Three will be looking at and asking if the extra cost to roll out is worth the spend? Will it attract that many new customers to make it profitable?

I'd say people are more interested in a stable network with faster speeds than they are VVM. If VF and Three merge it could happen as part of that but in the very distant future (as long as Three customers migrate to the Vodafone platform).

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @garetc,

It's a great idea, and now that we've got most customers updated to have access to eSIM our Online and App teams are going to be working on expanding the range of self service options available. I expect we'll see functions like this on My3 in the near future.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

garetc
Involved

Good to know @JonathanB I do recall the option was there but then disappeared shortly after.

Best solution
garetc
Involved

Looks like this is active.

I now have the option under Your device to request a new eSIM.