cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spend Cap

Clever-Trevor
Established

Looking at the  ‘My3’ App; cannot see ability to update/ set ‘spend caps’ - so is this still only done via a call ? As would be good if able to update online? 

5 REPLIES 5
DanC
Employee
Employee

Hi Trevor 

you should be able to update on the app, if not you can always log in to My3 website and do that way. 

if any issues you can also use webchat in the app to speak to someone this way to sort for you to save making a call. 

hope this helps

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey Trevor.

Our good friend DanC is spot on here, you can update your spend cap a few different ways. If you're using the Three app, tap the Bills tab and then 'Set a Spend Cap'. If you're using My3 via a browser, click 'Your Account' and then 'Control your spending'.

We had a little technical blip with this feature recently, so it may have not have been available for all customers. That's been sorted now, so you should be able to change your spend cap as you need to. 

Let us know if you get this sorted, or if you need any further help 😊

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

spikey33
Regular

Hi, trying to change my spend cap. On the app, there is no "bills tab"! And via browser, no "my account" or "control your spending"! Very frustrating!!

Nunzia
Fledgling

Same impossible to increase the spent cap - what's going on?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey everyone,

I've noticed a couple of recent replies to this older thread. Just to explain we're in process of updating My3 accounts since earlier in 2023, so if you've joined since 30th January 2023, or received messages to advise of the system update, things may look different from what we described on earlier replies.

In the new My3 layout it's "manage services", then "settings" to find the spend cap. If viewing from the App, manage services is found in the menu that displays when you click the 3 dots next to Top Used Allowances.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.