cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thr

Dhairya11
Fledgling

I have purchased 2 sims of three before 2 months. I requested customer service to not change my current number. But its changed already. I have my lebara card and the my current number is 07*********. But when I insert three sim, number automatically changed. I requested at your store as well

They told me to do this complain only through phone. They can't help me at anymore. I tried to contacted you many times but I couldn't. And now, I have to pay your bill 70£ without using your service. I am very disappointed with your service. I never suggest anyone to buy your sim. NEVER. And I complain against you further to mentally harassed me to pay your bill without using your service.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Please edit your post. NEVER publish any personal data on the community as it is a public space and scammers delight in being given free data.

sc1999
Local celebrity

SIM's are pre-programmed with a number. Whan you port your number the SIM still shows the original number as does the about your phone. The only way to get a SIM with your own number is to request a replacement which will come with your own number.

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Dhairya11 

I've edited your post to remove your number.

Can you give us a bit more clarity on what the issue you're having is? We can only take over a number with a PAC, did you provide this to us?

Thanks,

John D