cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three claiming two devices not returned

Hayleyd84

My partner who suffers from anxiety and registered disabled decided to be brave and go to a Three shop to upgrade to the iphone she wanted. Whilst there she explained she has mental health and this was a big thing for her to do on her own. Whilst there the rep misold her a 36 month device plan with 24 month data plan!  ( my partner explained she wants 24 month device)  she also got scammed into buying a tablet for £10 a month for 24 months! So £240 altogether but its £149 anywhere else! Anyway i was so angry the rep took advantage so we decided to send it all back.  Three sent both envelopes to her old address which is over two hours away by train ! But as they said we only had 5 days to return, we got a return ticket. We got there, packaged the items in A3 jiffy bags and placed them inside their grey bags and posted them last friday morning, we checked it during the journey and on Monday, it says both items were delivered to the warehouse in Norwich.  Great case closed..... no  yesterday she recieves two emails to say they have not arrived! She calls me absolutely crying her eyes out and panicking! We spoke to Three via chat who says they will open a case and update in a few days! Unfortunately to someone whos anxious, this is making her so upset and not slept all night. Has anyone been in same situation and Three confirm they recieved them ? This has really knocked her confidance shes worked so hard to build up!.  Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
Hayleyd84

Sorry for bad grammar and spelling mistakes, i also have not slept all night coz of all this stress.