Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three+ issues 10/11/2022

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We have been made aware some customers are having difficulties connecting to Three+ and our technical teams are investigating this issue as a priority. 

I've moved any related posts to this conversation, and will update this post as soon as I have news. 

Thanks for your patience, we're working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

JonathanB

**Update 14:35 10/11/2022**

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience, the technical issues have been resolved and our Three+ app is available for claiming codes. The pre-sale is open for 48 hours. Although there has been an extreme demand we would advise you to keep checking the Ticketmaster page whilst this is open.

I've been alerted to a small number of issues with codes being rejected, I'm checking the next steps for this issue too, and will provide another update.

Thanks,
JonathanB

**Update 16:15 10/11/2022**

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify as promised, for technical issues in the process of buying tickets, you would need to contact Ticketmaster, as detailed on the last section of the pre-sale page:

"Technical difficulties & contact details: If you have technical difficulties in completing the purchase of presale tickets, or for any questions about the presale tickets, contact Ticketmaster."

JonathanB

Update 10:00 11/11/2022

Hi everyone,

I can confirm the pre-sale for the Peter Kay Live events are now sold out. To keep up to date on future pre-sales, and promotions, check your Three+ App regularly.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

49 REPLIES 49
gabscavallo
Regular

My friend has gotten through with her code but it’s saying all tickets for every presale venue aren’t available. 

linda78
Regular

It was the same with my code. It accepted it, clicked then location then 2 seats (over £170) then tickrt master said they werent allowing the resale of seats (basically  not letting threes re sales)  

GMonaghan
Fledgling

Hi I go on the app and there’s no listing for Peter Kay. How do I get a code?

Kurt1971
Fledgling

Regarding presales what time usually are codes issued looking for Peter Kay 

donna070509
Fledgling

I can’t create a log in to join three plus it keeps throwing me off 

mfletch90
Regular

so keep an eye on this and we should then be able to get in queue for tickets? Essentially need 3+ app and that will issue code once up and running?

LisaJC
Fledgling

How do I get a code please

Abbie
Fledgling

It keeps only offering me September so frustrating been trying hours. Is this going to get sorted?

sheffwed4
Fledgling

i have a code but its saying there are no seats available at any venue including the £151 ones

mfletch90
Regular

im only being offered oct next year, assume prior dates sold out?