cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three network cant sign in just a blank page

Jfisher46
Regular

Cannot get into my account vier my3 app or website to top up, both won’t let you login to access your account balance just goes blank when trying to do so. Is there a problem with the three network at the moment?

17 REPLIES 17
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jfisher46@Chris13,

Sorry for the disruption this has been causing. Are you still experiencing these issues logging in today?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Yep - just tried and still blank page when clicking on account 

I know tried myself seems to be a real big issue with both three app & website when login to account.

Hi i am still having the same issues with the three app & website in trying login to my account just goes white blank everything i try seems to be a prob everytime. The issue needs sorting asap.

Yoxhiki
Fledgling

I am still getting this after a week. Has three not resolved this issue at all??

JamieG91
Fledgling

I too have had this problem for the past week

jacknight
Fledgling

Same problem here, and it’s been a couple of weeks at least…

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello all,

I'm sorry for the disruption this is causing and can reassure you all, our teams are working hard to resolve this.

If anyone needs assistance in paying a bill, adding a Go Roam pass etc, please pop through for a chat with our Customer Service team in the meantime. 

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.