cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to three+

sadiromer
Fledgling

When I try to log into three+ app I get the following error. (I’ve been using this password for quite some time, and biometric login was also enabled, which worked all this time)

Please try again later.

Sorry, you've tried to log in with the wrong details too many times. Please try again in 00:30 minutes.”

When I try to reset the password, I get the following error. 

“Forbiden: Account is temporarily locked, please try again in 30 seconds.”

Any ideas how to sort out this issue?

8 REPLIES 8
Paddiewack
Superstar

To answer your last question in a word;no! I’ve abandoned trying to log in and have deleted the app which I’ve had for over a year until it booted me out around three weeks ago. I gather it’s a known issue although that’s purely anecdotal as I refuse to get bogged down with customer service over an issue I’m not particularly bothered about.

sc1999
Local celebrity

The app can be very flakey, not that there is anything worth logging in for, and perseverance is often required. I have just logged in and all was working.

Paddiewack
Superstar

I’ll download it again later and give it a go. The word could also describe Three in general; flakey! 😂

Paddiewack
Superstar

Can confirm I’ve just downloaded and made an attempt to log in to Three + and got all sorts of error messages. Decided to try to change password and even entered the one time code sent to me but was greeted with some sort of unauthorised whatever message. So I’ll delete it and call it quits. Not to worry.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @sadiromer,

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the Three+ App? Does the same error persist after doing so? 

Just to check, have you used the same phone number on more that one Three account in the past, for example has your number ported out and back into Three at any point?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Just butting in here to your message to Sadiromer to say that there must be a problem with the app. I’ve been using it for some time without issue until around three (ish) weeks ago when upon opening the app I was asked to log in. The login credentials are stored on my iPhone so they were correct but the app returned various error messages including but not limited to unauthorised number, too many login attempts etc. I even changed my password by way of getting a one time passcode all to no avail. I’ve deleted and reinstalled,and nothing on my account be it number,handset has changed in any way and just for good measure my Three account is and always has been in credit. I’m not particularly bothered but just thought I’d chuck in my threepence worth.  

sadiromer
Fledgling

I tried deleting the app and installing it again. 

still get the same error 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Same here! I’m just leaving it be but you could try contacting customer service if you want to try and sort it as they must be aware of an issue.

Best of luck.