cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive text and calls after porting from o2 to three

drypuri
Regular

I ported my number to three and seems like porting have gone haywaire as I can use data and make calls but can not receive messages neither can receive the calls, it says number does not exist. I see quite few similar complaints. Visual voicemeail on iphone still not works after nearly 13 years after it was first introduced. Three are taking us for a ride. feels like i may have done mistake coming to three

Best solution
Best solution
drypuri
Regular

Finally to update, Three have fixed incoming calls and messags on Monday. Portin request was done Thursday earlier week. So i was without incoming calls and no messages until next monday late afternoon. 

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
HR123456
Fledgling

I have the same problem. I just changed contracts within 3 and now cannot receive calls or texts

Best solution
drypuri
Regular

Finally to update, Three have fixed incoming calls and messags on Monday. Portin request was done Thursday earlier week. So i was without incoming calls and no messages until next monday late afternoon. 

LLL
Fledgling

Hi, I am in the same situation, how did you get it fixed? Had chat with Three on live chat? 

drypuri
Regular

Also No Visual voicemail or not even try of getting it on network, but data speeds are good, and they will have to do for the timebeing